The Kings Theatre is holding a Creative Minds day full of activities for those living with or caring for someone with dementia.
The day includes a sing-along, a virtual tour and a dementia-friendly screening of Mary Poppins.
- 9am Free teas and coffees and singer in the stalls bar
- 9.30am-10am ‘Community Sing along with Janet Ayers
- 10am-12:30pm Mary Poppins film screening of sing along,
- 12:30pm-1:30pm Bring your own lunch and be entertained by a singer in the stalls bar
- 1:30-2:30pm ‘Virtual tour of the Kings Theatre and ‘Meet the Archivist’
Book your ticket