The Kings Theatre is committed to improving accessibility for all of our patrons. We have wheelchair and level access via the Albert Road entrance and provide wheelchair spaces in the Stalls area. The accessible Matcham Bar and toilet are located at the rear of the Stalls.
Please note: There is no lift access to the Kings Theatre
4 wheelchair spaces are available in the rear stalls, with an adjacent seat for an essential companion. You will need to book for these by phone and in person only (not available online). We are not able to accommodate larger wheelchairs or mobility scooters.
* A free ticket for an essential companion who is necessary for your visit, the appropriate proof may be required.
* Level access entrance to Stalls is on Albert Road, next to Taxi Rank. (Sat Nav: 28 Albert Road, PO5 2SJ)
* Accessible toilets at Stalls Level.
* A warm welcome for Assistance Dogs, contact Box Office if there are any specific requirements.
* Baby Change facilities on Stalls and Dress Circle level.
* Infra Red hearing system in Stalls and Dress Circle seats only, for those using a T position hearing aid or with provided earpieces. (Only available for performances with amplified sound, if booking a play/opera, please check with the Box Office).
There are two disabled parking bays to the left of the Stalls’ Entrance (outside Milena’s Hair Salon, 44 Albert Road, PO5 2SJ). They are NOT reservable.
However, Blue Badge holders CAN also:
* Park on single/double yellow lines near the theatre (NOT in the Loading Bays) for a maximum of three hours.
* Park in the limited waiting bays in Albert Road near the Theatre for an unlimited period of time.
* Please ensure Blue Badge displayed clearly.
For further information please contact our Box Office on 023 9282 8282.